Osso Buco Osso Buco

Super cool, I love atypical work like this. Really uncomfortable and interesting.

What is What is

One of the best NG submissions I've seen in ages! You have an awesome sense of pacing and the colour work is spectacular. Great choice in bringing in the real life images; they added the sense of climax that the film needed. I'm a fan!

Doggy Business Doggy Business

Super cute and ridiculous! Nice work, into it.

antdung responds:

Cute and ridiculous... a good way to describe the kind of animations I try to make. Thanks, man!

The Abyss The Abyss

That bass sound gets me, I love the chunkiness of it! Not a huge fan of the kick and hi-hat sounds you chose, but that's personal bias; they do work well.
You have a good handle on your synth sounds, definitely keep em coming.
I think everything suffers a tiny bit from sitting too tightly in the centre of the stereo field, I'd pan some of your drums and higher synth textures around more playfully; you might find it opens things up a bit more.
Keep it up!

MrSmash64 responds:

thanks for the criticism, i'll make sure to pan in the future!

Hiders Hiders

Still love the crazy textures in this one- that tapey mellotron sounding riser thing is awesome.

Mountains Mountains

Not bad! Mix is solid, though I wish the sounds were a little more playful. By that I mean that for my taste they're too stock/clean. Structure's not bad, musically it's fine.
I might play a little more with things like distortion, maybe some acoustically-recorded sounds to liven up the mix, etc.
Keep it up!

NebulaTrax responds:

Thanks man!

Sleepy Deepy Sleepy Deepy

I seriously love your work so much.

This is an adventure. This is an adventure.

5/5 for Steve Zissou!

Illunis Illunis

Nice colours! Love the idea, the orange parts of the character are a really nice touch.